Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nursery Mood Board

Guess what?? I'm gonna be an aunt!!

Yep, these two are having a baby!


They're going to be the most fun parents ever... I'm positive. Aren't they cute??

And did I mention we found out in a card?! (another story for another day)



The Mood Board
A lil' nugget is probably a little more down the road for me and Ben, so I thought I'd have fun making a nursery mood board that is uniquely Jaz & JC. I chose the Feria Sevilla print and worked it out from there. The wall color I selected is a calming, soothing green (however, since JC's soccer team's rival color is green, this might not fly. "His" colors are red and yellow... I tried!). I liked paint colors Central Park and Landscape (green) by Benjamin Moore.

And the rug? Well, you know I adore this rug, but since it is called the Andalusia rug and we're adding some Spanish influence, this was completely meant to be. The pillow is an Etsy find, made with textiles from Spain.



Source list:
Hot air balloon mobile - Etsy | Giraffe - Etsy | Crib - Target | Nightstand - West Elm | Lamp - West Elm | Feria Sevilla Print - Ebay | Hedgehog bookends - PBKids | Pillow - Etsy | Nursery chair - Pottery Barn | Yellow Andalusia rug - West Elm


post signature

Linked up at:
Liz Marie Blog
 



1 comment:

  1. Ahh congrats to Jaz and Jose Carlos and you guys as future aunt/uncle! Exciting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...