Saturday, April 30, 2011

Color Envy

I started painting the green bedroom walls grey a few weeks ago and decided to abort mission after I realized how much I hate painting, especially a room that size. They're staying green! It was fun to imagine them as a dark grey while it lasted... someday I'll get the guts to paint the whole room. Someday (not today)! Yeah, I still have something up my sleeve, so it's not a lost cause. Think green and bright whites. More on this later.

As we sat awake at 1am with power flickering in and out during last week's tornado watch, I decided that the bathrooms deserve an overhaul. No more beige walls! So, this afternoon I went on an epic journey to find  things to make over both bathrooms, which were inspired by these two rooms below. After drooling over both of these for months, it's finally time to do something about it!

Exhibit A (via DecorPad):
I. Am. In. Love. With. This. Room.
The pink and pear-green accessories add a fun element to this entryway without being obnoxiously pink (I really don't like rooms looking super girly... I'm not the only one who lives in this house!) And the paper boxes! Who doesn't love storage?



And Exhibit B (via House Tweaking)
Yep, still digging the grey-yellow look. I have to have a grey room! ...In the upstairs full guest bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...