Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Front Room Color Splash

Thanks to Pinterest, which I wrote about here, I've found some amazing inspiration rooms and colors. For the time being, we're stuck with the dark brown sofa we chose, but now there is hope!

Here are some of the inspiration rooms and color palettes I've pulled out of them - I think we can make this work!

Via Pinterest

via Pinterest

(above) I love the unexpected combination of colors in this room! The chevron artwork, display shelves, grey pillows... mmm!




via Design Seeds
 (Above) If you're interested in color, Design Seeds is another blog with some fun color palettes inspired by everyday objects, like this:






1 comment:

  1. Gahhh I have this problem aswell! We have a chocolate brown sofa and its killing me trying to think of a colour combo!! Its almost like were friends lol I seem to be having the same challenges as you! HAHA I also LOVE your new bathroom colour - very nice! I am now your newest follower! :)

    www.srdesignfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...